ON-BPD is a volunteer-run charitable organization, (Registered Charity Number: 708830492RR0001). Your donations enable us to continue offering the Family Connections program, and to cover any administrative expenses. There are no salaries or honoraria for volunteers with ON-BPD.
There are several ways you can support ON-BPD financially.
- You may send a cheque, made payable to ON-BPD, to:
Li Zhuang, Treasurer
23 Racemose Street
Ottawa, ON K2J 6Z8
- Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to add a security question to your E transfer, please remember to send the answer to your security question to the email address email@example.com.
- You may use our online membership form to join our mailing list and to send a donation through PayPal.
- Canada Helps: This online organization allows one-time or recurring monthly donations.
- PayPal.ca: send money electronically through your preferred banking or credit card. Simply send funds to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-transfer through your banking institution: Log into your online banking account and select “E-Transfer.” Follow the steps to send funds to email@example.com. If you need to add a security question to your E transfer, please remember to send the answer to your security question to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United Way — if you are a member of the public service of Canada, the easiest way to donate may be through the annual GCWCC. Write in ON-BPD and our charitable registration number (708830492RR0001).
- Or, you can go to United Way online. After filling in your contact and financial information, scroll to the bottom of the form and find where it says “Other Charitable Giving Choices.” (Note that United Way requires a minimum $25 donation for designated donations.) Provide the following information:
- Canadian Charity: ON-BPD (Ottawa Network for Borderline Personality Disorder)
- Registered Charity Number: 708830492RR0001