New ON-BPD Website!
Welcome to the new ON-BPD Website.
The site has all the content you've enjoyed on the old site, plus a few new features:
- Bilingual content -- Although we have not translated everything (particularly content that comes from external resources), we have made more of our content easily available to more of our members. In particular, the Family Connections section and the Organizations (under Resources) are both now available in French.
- Secure content -- Participants in the Family Connections programme, as well as their leaders, will now have access to their course materials through an authenticated area on our site. This ensures consistent and current materials.
- New colours -- The colours on the site were chosen to reflect two things: balance and communication
- Green strikes the eye in such a way as to require no adjustment whatever and is, therefore, restful. Being in the centre of the spectrum, it is the colour of balance - a concept that those of us who are touched by BPD can appreciate.
- Strong blues will stimulate clear thought and lighter, soft blues will calm the mind and aid concentration. Consequently it is serene and mentally calming. It is the colour of clear communication.
We encourage you to click around. You may need to replace some bookmarks from the old site.
If you happen to find any bugs or broken links, please let us know: send an e-mail to Webservices@on-bpd.ca.